At 360Secure, we fundamentally believe that IT security has gotten too complex, too reactive and has become too ineffective. IT Security needs a different approach. This approach is embodied by the following key quote from the independent and well-respected Ponemon Institute:
“Research has shown that the application layer is responsible for over 90% of all security vulnerabilities…”
“Yet more than 80% of IT security spending continues to be at the network and endpoint layer”
Clearly there is a mismatch between where the security issues are, and where the security budget has been going. We need to move from a reactive stance to a proactive stance addressing the applications themselves, at the source of the vulnerabilities. We need infrastructural IT security that is more cost-effective and more automated and therefore more reliable. Rather than an over-simplistic product / tool approach spewing context-less information, at 360Secure we believe that security must be provided as a knowledgeable and informed service with flexibility and customer context in mind to provide our customers real, actionable information.
The 360Secure Leadership Team brings its customers a wealth of IT security experience and knowledge. Key attributes of the team include;
- On average, members of the team have more than 15 years in the IT Security Industry.
- Experience founding entrepreneurial security start-ups as well as executive management in large established firms.
- Experience growing embryonic companies from initial zero to $100 million run rates.
- Cross-functional leadership in Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) as well as Security Product Vendors
- Experience across a wide range of industries including Defense, Telecom, Financial, Resources, Retail, and Health Care
- Accredited with CIISP, CISM, and PCI DSS QSA Designations