PCI DSS Leveraged By Our Security Services
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements developed to reduce credit card fraud and increase data security. This industry standard affects every company that deals with (stores, processes and/or transmits) card payment transactions. The PCI DSS requires companies to:
- Build and Maintain a secure network
- Protect Card Holder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
360Secure is a PCI DSS QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) and undertakes PCI compliance pre-qualification audits for our customers in addition to assisting organizations to become and maintain compliance with the standard. There are three unique benefits to the 360Secure approach to PCI DSS:
- As a pre-qualification capability, 360Secure will ensure PCI readiness for a fraction of the cost of an actual audit to enhance the chances of successful qualification.
- Some providers of PCI consultancy and audit services use the PCI Security Standard to leverage third party product sales. 360Secure is a vendor neutral services company dedicated to its customers’ needs only.
- Being PCI compliant does not make an organization necessarily secure as the Target incident clearly demonstrated. 360Secure can draw upon and leverage a wealth of related security experience from other security services in its arsenal, such as Vulnerability Assessments and Application Security-as-a-Service, to ensure customers are getting real security advice and remediation beyond the basic PCI check mark.